Most company's Customers will take time to convert.
They don't just “search > click > buy”
So a smart brand needs to recognize different steps in their customer journeys and plan to persuade them at every step.
So ask these questions to try to map your customer journey:
- What is the Customer Demand – the problem they want to solve, fear to overcome, desire to release – not what you have to sell
- Are they Aware of how your company's offerings can meet their demand?
- What Response is there from your brand comms? Do your current customers provide shares, likes, reviews that support that promise?
- Are you gaining data Transactions with your prospects? Do they optin to your offers, newsletters, share pages into their social networks and follow your brand social media channel?
- What Sales Transactions are you getting? Are they from current customers or new customers? What is the value compared to offline sales?
- Servicing your current clients will grow your customer base, so are you retaining clients? Are they using your site to answer their customer questions/? Are there testimonials, reviews, and likes for your products or services?